Friday, May 17, 2019

Every time i drove my maternal grandmother from Rehoboth Beach to her newly bought house on Stratford Lane in Alex, Virginia....................for her cancer appointments........and back to Rehoboth..............she always had me stop at some roadside place.......where we had been stopping for years...........to buy roses.................man, like half of Hollywood is really about me and my family.......i wish i was making this stuff up.........and if u people like to brag about how smart u are.............THEN WHY IN THE FUCK DON'T U FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT??!?!?!  I guess u like to humiliate people or have a convenient scapegoat in me...............i hate u fucking people..........all the ones who have ruined my life.........it is ruined........and ruined FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!


The Way Back Home (2006)

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N70P1-EdpxQ

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment