Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I didn't give Google.com........permission to use my name..................i will just sue or kill some of them as well.........there is no respect in the USA..............i am NOT a spy......i do NOT work for the CIA......i never game them permission to use my name.............

U people have permanently ruined my fucking life and u KNOW it.....they must think that somehow they think they are doing me a favor...........by calling me a spy.............i am not a spy for anyone.......PERIOD.......i am a father and concerned citizen......there is a difference......but as u people are so fucking smart.......i guess u knew that.........










This does NOT impress me.......what it impresses upon me is just how pathetic you really are.......trading sex for civil rights and scholarship......using my name without my consent.......so it looks like the prostitution scheme the American women and American Black civil rights groups concoted was coming from me......then denying it.........................it does the opposite of impress me............................................pathetic, cowardly, backstabbing whores........and you KNOW it.!




No comments:

Post a Comment