Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A prisoner of war camp in France during ww 2............Silvestor S.........gets to be a goalie........Pele a striker.....................the German officer asked Pele where he learned to play like that..........and he replied...............the streets of Trinidad.......





Did you see that? Am I good, or am I good?

-What's your name? -You know my name.

-What's your name? -Terry. Terry Brady.

How'd you like to come and live with the officers?

Only if you've got a chaperone, mate.

Welcome aboard, Terry.

Where'd you learn to do that?

When I was a boy...

...in Trinidad...

...on the streets, with the oranges.

How'd you like to play football against the Germans?

Why not?

Unload him, Tony.

Hey, foul there.

Stupid, bloody Yank! What the hell do you think this is?

-Bloody hell! -Well, what'd I do?

You know bloody well.

No, you tell me. What'd I do?

You can't tackle like that in soccer. I've told you that for a year!

I was just goin' for the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment