Sunday, September 25, 2016

Lina never did seduce me............................I never cheated on either wife.........Lupita cheated on me.......my 1st wife............even had sex with her sister's fiancé..............Joe.........he was their next door neighbor...................him, his brother Chuey and two other men died in a car accident in El Centro, CA......................the Tuesday before we got married in 1995..........................I even confronted her about it............and her cheating on me with Guadalupe..........a Mexican man and classmate of hers........in the accounting program at their university in Mexicalli, Mexico...........she denied it................as everyone has......................and I am going to keep repeating the story of my life.............b/c no one wants to speak up......................Lupita DV was born in Mexicalli on July 10, 1969...........my 1st wife..............Santos Del Carmen Constanza Serrano in El Salvador in 1976........my 2nd wife............and mother of my daughter.........................





And all that is ok???  Of course it is.........................as long as a woman is involved................my dance instructor.............................from Columbia...........told me to put my hands on her hips..........at 1st I thought it was b/c I was having difficulty learning salsa.............it was an effort to seduce me...........I took lessons here...............with fellow softball player from the Red Dragons..........Juan Galeano.....................Lina was my dance instructor.................in 2011 or so.....


You gave a KNOWN prostitute full custody of my now 15 year old daughter......................I don't know where she is or even how she is........................

Latin Dancer Studio | Falls Church, Virginia

www.latindancerstudio.com/
Latin Dancer Studio, we have a variety of capable instructors at our local dance studio in Falls Church, Virginia. Our students can learn dancing, singing, and ...

No comments:

Post a Comment