Monday, November 28, 2016

But you love me........hold on longer the blacks kept telling me.........things will get better...............yeah, with a concerted effort from me........while you stand there and stare as they spit in my face.....beat me over the head with a shoe........sexually harass me...........and it is ok?? It must be......


cantón

 
cantón
masculine noun
1. (administrative division) 
a. canton (technical) 
Hay 26 cantones en Suiza.Switzerland has 26 cantons.
b. district 
Los vecinos de este cantón le tienen miedo a la policía.The residents of this district are afraid of the police.
2. (technical) (heraldry) 
a. canton (technical) 
Quiero ponerle un dragón en el cantón de la bandera.I want to put a dragon in the flag's canton.
3. (colloquial) (home) (Mexico) 
a. house 
Ya me voy para mi cantón, carnales.I'm going back to my house now, dudes.
b. place 
Puedes caerle a mi cantón cuando quieras.You can come around my place whenever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment