Thursday, December 29, 2016

Some men in the DC jail I was in several weeks ago said..."i b coolin"...........in reference to pidgeon English I guess............I worked in D hall when I was at JMU in the food service.............cleaning the grill, putting out food........in the university's cafeteria.........dining hall........which they called D hall............

I worked with some guys from Ghana.........and they seemed to be speaking in English but I didn't understand any of it.........I asked them what language they were speaking.........they said pidgeon English.........I asked them to teach me some.............they taught me how to ask "how are you"............How b?  The response......one of them at least.........is I be coolin..............I asked them what is pidgeon English...........they told me it was English but all mixed up.........there were no rules to it so u made it up as u went along.............but they were not allowed to speak it in school in Ghana supposedly b/c it ruined proper English.............








Setting up some sex ring for me..........u have ruined my life........I have not had sex with anyone since with my 2nd wife in our home in Dumfries, VA............in May of 2012..............I saw two months worth of kotex wrappers in the upstairs bathroom after the last time we had sex..................if she got pregnant.......the kid cannot be mine.....


I graduated here in May of 1997..........with a BA in Psychology..............

James Madison University - JMU Homepage

www.jmu.edu/
Founded in 1908, JMU is a public, co-educational school located in Harrisonburg, VA that offers degrees at the undergradaute and graduate level.


Enter your search in the box above


Undergraduate Admissions


Freshman Application - Contact Us - Dates and Deadlines - Visit - ...


Freshman Application


Check your application status. See what documents we're currently ...


JMU Canvas


Log in to Canvas. JMU e-ID ... If you have a JMU e-ID, please ...


Faculty & Staff


Faculty Senate · Commissions and Committees ... LGBTQ Faculty ...


Student Life


News. Dec 22 Cheryl Beverly at Fort Knox How to think, not ...


Theatre and Dance


Shows and Concerts - Theatre - Faculty and Staff - Dance - ...

James Madison University Athletics

jmusports.com/
The official website for the James Madison University Dukes athletics.

James Madison University - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Madison_University
James Madison University is a public coeducational research university located in Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States. Founded in 1908 as the State Normal ...

James Madison University | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com › Places › Harrisonburg, Virginia › College & University
Striking similarities exist between civilian and military leadership training at JMU. "In the military, we're very mission oriented," says student Clint Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment