Friday, March 10, 2017

The staff here constantly harass me..........which must be ok as well............u gave me permission to do  illegal things.....then threw it in my face.......holding me accountable for something u never got my permission for......or even told me about......then u whine on about respect.............pathetic.......


Georgetown Ministry Center: Homeless Programs & Services

https://georgetownministrycenter.org/
Non-profit charity guiding chronically homeless individuals towards stability and housing through street ... 1041 Wisconsin Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20007.

Out in the Cold: Homeless in Georgetown – The Georgetown Voice

georgetownvoice.com/2016/11/18/out-in-the-cold-homeless-in-georgetown/
Nov 18, 2016 - Every Saturday afternoon, Grace Episcopal Church on Wisconsin Avenue hosts a program called Grace's Table, opening its doors to the ...

Georgetown Ministry Center Drop-In Center - Homeless Shelter ...

www.homelessshelterdirectory.org › Washington DC › Washington
GMC is located at 1041 Wisconsin Avenue, NW. Do you have items to donate? Contact GeorgetownMinistry Center Drop-In Center at the phone number ...

No comments:

Post a Comment