Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Black girl said that old man looks like something or rather.................referring to me........another one said I look like a cave man.............2 years ago.......near Galludet U.................which is why they didn't want me to get a hair cut to look crazy.......

Their parents ought to teach them respect...........but it seems that they only know how to be racist...............as Blacks have called me cracker so many times since making DC..................but there is no such thing as a racist Black person..........pathetic is what u are.......playing and routing for a team named the REDskins.............since u do not see a problem with it...........rename them........to the BLACKskins.........I want to see your balls then......

Black kids constantly making fun of me near one of my begging places.........I guess you get a kick out of humiliating me............



Welcome to Five Guys

www.fiveguys.com/
five guys logo · Order · Locations · Menu · Feedback · Order. x. Locations · Order · Careers · Menu · Nutrition and Allergen Info · Fanatics · The Five Guys Story ...

Menu

Menu. Five Guys' passion for food is shared with our fans, which is ...

Five Guys - Online Ordering

Order Ahead and Skip the Line at Five Guys. Place Orders Online ...

Locations

toggle menu five guys logo · Order · Locations · Menu · Feedback ...

Careers

CAREERS. "I love to work for Five Guys because it feels like family.".
Hours 

Five Guys - 43 Photos & 165 Reviews - Burgers - 808 H St NW ... - Yelp

https://www.yelp.com › Restaurants › Burgers
Rating: 4 - ‎165 reviews - ‎Price range: Under $10
165 reviews of Five Guys "I love this 5 guys! This is my favorite location in nova/D.C. The food is amazing five guys quality always piping hot and these guys get ...

No comments:

Post a Comment