Monday, October 16, 2017

I am not safe..........nor have I ever been.........the ONLY reason I am alive is that I am smart and cunning............................cigarettes are their code that I am safe...................which I have never been...................................nor do u even care..........which is worse..................u have been lying all along.......................................pathetic pieces of shit...........and you KNOW it.....



Some Black woman here whining on about cigarettes............as if that is supposed to make me feel better.....................that is just worse.................all you have done is lie.......promise things that you never intended to do...........things will get better.............the ONLY reason I am alive is b/c of me...........you yourselves tried to kill me several times............and I am sure you will lie about that as well.....


Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018
1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Washington DC ...

https://www.washingtondc.va.gov/.../Community_Resource_and_Referral_Center_CR...
Sep 14, 2016 - The Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center's (DCVAMC) Community Resource and ... The CRRC is the first of its kind in the Washington DC area and will serve as a 24/7 hub to ... 1500 Franklin St., NE ... U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs | 810 Vermont Avenue, NW Washington DC 20420.

Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC) - Locations

https://www.va.gov/directory/guide/facility.asp?ID=6227
Community Resource and Referral Center (CRRC). Skip links. 1500 Franklin St., NE Washington, DC 20018. Phone: 202-636-7660. View Map: Bing - MapQuest 

No comments:

Post a Comment