Monday, October 9, 2017

I am right here, right now...........where the Black woman at the front desk doesn't even know my name...........I saved the president's life..........President Obama..........and the staff at the VA don't even know my name...............of course not............she is female...........she is above the law...............in the USA................any female is above the law.......it doesn't matter if the man saved a president's life.........done all these academic things........

A nation of whores and hypocrites.....


IT WAS YOU MFN PEOPLE WHO TOLD ME I COULD DO ILLEGAL THINGS................THEN U JUST THREW IT IN MY FACE.......



Map of 1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

1500 Franklin St NE, Washington, DC 20018

At this address

V-A CRRC

No comments:

Post a Comment