Sunday, October 8, 2017

I had a Russian friend in Ikenberry hall.............he lived just down the hall.......literally.......not in the same suite but on the same floor........................he was the one who told me the story about Felix...........and the start of the KGB................the man who escaped from a prison in Russia that no one had in 500 years.........

We even played basketball together...............this was my sophomore year..........when I had so many problems with Kyle Krisko..........they even had to change the locks on the door b/c he got kicked out............spoiled rich kids................................money can do a lot...............his parents even came to complain...........stating that I was crazy b/c I took medication...........the doctors were the crazy ones......I never needed it.........it only made me sicker.................

I have been off the meds................over 4 years and I am fine...........that and being away from my awful family............my daughter is my only family.........I never want to see anyone again other than her.................



Pageviews today
414
Pageviews yesterday
466
Pageviews last month
12,942
Pageviews all time history
367,032
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment