Thursday, October 5, 2017

It seems like you have been wanting me to say something about Demetrius B................I knew him from GEICO................we were both in the training to be property sales people...........then me and my daughter were selling girl scout cookies in this neighborhood..............she was selling them......I was taking her around.......................and Demetrius...............who didn't live there when I worked there.......I only worked at GEICO 3 months..........I got sick.........from vertigo......my 2nd wife was poisoning me.......................anyways............Demtrius B answers the door.........with "what a coincidence!!" I couldn't believe my eyes it was really him.................he came over several times.............and once we palled around a bit........he was going to barber school in Woodbridge......which is close to Dumfries..................I went there with him and to Potomac mills mall.............................and brought him the girl scout cookies he had bought..............well, I gave them to a guy who was staying at his place...........I had met his wife at GEICO.......a White woman.........they have a really cute daughter together........I met her too..................

Other than that........not much.............we talked a good bit in GEICO..............me and a female co worker would ride share from Dumfries.......to Fredericksburg..............

We were also FB friends..............as well as both of us were with other GEICO co workers...................I passed my insurance test..............and I wrote a poem...........I titled it......"This Trayvon"............on my FB page...........and many of Demetrius' friends like it.......he had like 1000 friends on FB................it was right when Trayvon was murdered.........I wrote in it..........that that could have been me...........if I had born at a different time and with a different color of skin..........and even though I was White...............we all should support everyone's rights............but other than that Demetrius seemed very cool................was from North Carolina.........so we talked basketball naturally........he even had a good Southern accent........like you could tell he was from the South..



Map of 15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025
15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025

15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 | MLS# PW9967120 | Redfin

https://www.redfin.com › Virginia › Montclair › 22025
Sold: 3 bed, 2 bath, 1753 sq. ft. townhouse located at 15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 sold for $260000 on Jul 13, 2017. MLS# PW9967120.

15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 | Zillow

https://www.zillow.com › Virginia › Woodbridge › 22025
Zillow has 15 photos of this $260000 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1753 sqft single family home located at 15598 Northgate Dr built in 1981. MLS #.

15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 - realtor.com®

www.realtor.com › Virginia › Prince William County › Dumfries › Northgate Dr
Jul 25, 2017 - Browse photos and price history of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 1753 Sq. Ft. recently sold home at 15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 that sold on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment