Monday, October 9, 2017

It was from here that some skinny Black man named Tokyo was going to take me to Dupont circle.............b/c Adam's place had no more beds...........some fat, bald headed employee told me to go with him..........I later learned that he and others were going to kill me..........b/c Pres Obama had had an affair with Jenny Cha..........of the Justice department...........she even came to Some's cafeteria.........an effort to seduce me.......................

The Blacks here told me I didn't know what some people had to do to get ahead in life.........yes I do.........have sex with politicians.............Obama was a senator before he was president......



Adam's Place whore house...........Lesalle is a pimp...........so are most of the staff............but that doesn't matter...........in the USA...........that they are using homeless shelters as brothels.......


Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No

Catholic Charities 
Social services organization in Washington, D.C., United States of America
Address: 2210 Adams Pl NE # 1, Washington, DC 20018
Hours:
Open today · 7AM–7PM
Monday7AM–7PM
Tuesday7AM–7PM
Wednesday7AM–7PM
Thursday7AM–7PM
Friday7AM–7PM
Saturday7AM–7PM
Sunday7AM–7PM

No comments:

Post a Comment