Thursday, October 5, 2017

The woman I would ride share with.................knew I was married and had a kid, she had kids of her own.........she said she was from South Texas....................and she was Native American..................from the types of Indians in that area...................we were in the same class together at GEICO......with Demetrius B..........







Other than that........not much.............we talked a good bit in GEICO..............me and a female co worker would ride share from Dumfries.......to Fredericksburg..............

We were also FB friends..............as well as both of us were with other GEICO co workers...................I passed my insurance test..............and I wrote a poem...........I titled it......"This Trayvon"............on my FB page...........and many of Demetrius' friends like it.......he had like 1000 friends on FB................it was right when Trayvon was murdered.........I wrote in it..........that that could have been me...........if I had born at a different time and with a different color of skin..........and even though I was White...............we all should support everyone's rights............but other than that Demetrius seemed very cool................was from North Carolina.........so we talked basketball naturally........he even had a good Southern accent........like you could tell he was from the South..



Map of 15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025

15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025

No comments:

Post a Comment