Monday, October 9, 2017

Where is the justice in this great country???  There isn't any.........but there are plenty of prostitutes..........



The White JMU campus police officer..........who took our report.........Paul Snyder's and mine........and took pictures of us.........and it should not have been difficult.........considering that the 6 of them were from VMI football team....................the same white JMU police officer had big biceps and was a supervisor.............was the same one who came to my room when I was having issues with a Kyle Krisko of Fairfax, Virginia.......................I even asked the man........when he came b/c Kyle said I was dangerous............b/c I was taking medication b/c of my 1st episode............that if there was any progress in the assault case...............................he didn't really remember..................but he said he would have been the one to take pictures.........I said I know.........b/c I remembered him.............me and Kyle were having issues...............I even involved the RA .........the resident advisor...........in Ikenberry Hall....................but b/c of money and sex rings.........female students have sex with professors to get better grades................................but it is ok in the USA.............God told me Kim Rosner was doing that..............she was my girlfriend my senior year.............she also visited Rehoboth Beach and has been to the Chinese house............so has Bac T............from Stuttgart, Germany....

No comments:

Post a Comment