Thursday, September 10, 2020

 A woman's rights group member lead me here so the Black man guard could yell at me........if they are telling u things.........about why they are doing things..................THEY ARE LYING!!!!!!

THIS HAS ALL BEEN TO HUMILIATE ME................and they KNOW it.............and they are doing on PURPOSE............they just don't have the balls to admit it...........they tell me that they love but..........but it has ALL been to ruin my life.........it has been EIGHT years........this is things getting better?????

The US government gave me permission to do illegal things.....but i had to ARGUE just to get a fucking library card..........


Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC

5-star hotel
Address2800 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20007

No comments:

Post a Comment