Monday, March 30, 2015

Ivy at the ne new york ave shelter keeps calling me honey or baby..........she does to all the other men..........i do NOT want to be called honey or baby.................and it is actually sexual harassment........but as u cowards only listen to me when u need me.............she has yet to stop.........u think i am joking or playing games.........i am not...............i do NOT want to talk to u people about anything........i want out of this country.........like yesterday.........i would like to say goodbye to my daughter................but as her mother, my 2nd wife.........has full custody and will not tell me where she is or even how she is....................even that seems impossible...........

And tell women i do not want them around me..............giving me money so i can eat is ok.........or serving me coffee..............i don't even want to touch u........i would rather die than to even shake your hand...................which is why i insist on the pathetic poison giving coffee servers as some's cafeteria in nw wash dc...........to put the sugar or sweeterner on the table.......................stay the fuck away from me.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Maybe u idiots think i am going to change my mind........i am not........i am leaving asap to South Korea........i do not want to meet anyone....................no matter how many people want to meet me or who they are.........................i am leaving and never coming back.......unless i die or u frame me again and lock me up............and it has happened twice already.................

No comments:

Post a Comment