Saturday, September 5, 2015

I just visited this.............the security guard at the north entrance.............a Dorthy Evans harassed me..........she told me to open my bag even though i already had it open.............then she tapped on the box my hair clippers are in...........and she said that she meant that...........then she told me to remove my jacket from my bag..........even though i don't have a jacket in my bag...............i took out my pair of pants............and then she called her supervisor via a walkie talkie..........claiming that i was harassing her.....................some great country this is..........robots, alien vampires..................and idiots, cowards, and whores..........like the vast majority of America.........



  1. Smithsonian Castle 
  2. Museum
  3. Known as the Castle, this 1855 building serves as an information center for visitors to the Mall.
  4. Address: 1000 Jefferson Dr SW, Washington, DC 20560
    Hours:
     
    Open today · 8:30 am – 5:30 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment