Monday, September 7, 2015

This is where my "mother" lives.........she never loved me and has been the worst influence on me throughout my life.............the last time i did see my daughter was here on Xmas of 2012...........when she had her brother in law...........a Steve M. kick me out of that house b/c she was too weak to do it herself................................i saw my 2nd wife there..............................they had aided and abetted a woman who married me for a green card........which is marriage fraud..............a fed. offense.........but again.....nothing has been done................except more harassment and more lies....



    4732 Kirkdale Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22193

    4732 Kirkdale Dr, Woodbridge, VA 22193 is Off Market | Zillow

    www.zillow.com › Virginia › Woodbridge › 22193

    Zillow
    This 1134 square foot single family home has 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. It is located at 4732 Kirkdale Dr Woodbridge, Virginia.

No comments:

Post a Comment