Monday, October 31, 2016

Art everywhere.................actually Beyond Blood is a movie...........LA...................the influence of Hollywood.....

The house out in the mountains..........looks very much like my uncle Gary R's place in Western Maryland............Garret county...............................how did Paul C know my family??  My other unlce.............my mother's older brother, James said that one of the paintings at the house in Hyattsville, MD................was painted by someone who would swim with sharks in Brazil.........they all knew Paul C was my father..............my best guess was b/c of my grandfather...........who was the assistant director of philately for the USPS.........met John Glenn.........and had his autograph.........b/c he had a moon stamp done.............I put the links to articles in this blog........it made the news in 1971.................the year I was born...........

https://view.yahoo.com/movie/60409395/find-me

No comments:

Post a Comment