Sunday, October 8, 2017

Even bribery............and I know this is a movie.........which is my point.........it is artificial...........but they did all those things...............to put in the code..............the husband gives the group facilitator money............to give out private info on one of the group members........highly illegal..........but it does not matter..............as long as money or sex is involved..............and I know this is a movie.........again........this stuff happens all the time..........I want people in jail........for giving out my banking info.........looking at my private email sessions...............internet sessions.............they saw my ssn, banking info..........tons of stuff..........but there are women involved........


The Shadow Man
2014 ‧ Drama/Thriller ‧ 1h 29m
Image result for allison louder movie shadow man

No comments:

Post a Comment