Sunday, October 8, 2017

The Hollywood walk of stars................people going to Las Vegas..............a woman from New Orleans.......................took the train...........3 days...........like it took me to go from Union station in DC...........to San Antonio, TX in 2013..........to stay with my former JMU roommate..........Phil Travers..................

I went to visit my former Marine buddy.........Abel Sierra........in LA.......and I stayed at his then girlfriend's condo..........in San Bernardino, CA............which is just north of LA.................they took me to the walk of stars..........the next day we drove to Las Vegas.............

These are all about me, my family and the code..........

Voodoo............


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8-3kDpJaWA

No comments:

Post a Comment