Monday, October 9, 2017

I mention the those two idiots b/c Paul C or someone paid them off.........I know he did........he paid off David Williams as well...........my brother............my brother started to have an interest in things he never did prior........................to this time..........smoking cigars............card tricks.........like M Ali...........b/c my father was Batman........he trained people.........helped people.......sports...............etc...........even Michael Jordan I bet.........North Carolina............1st flight.......Phil Jackson................an island of stars................




I stayed in Ikenberry hall..........my sophomore year...............Kyle Krisko was my roommate.........Daniel Doughtery and Phil Travers were my roommates my freshman year............Dan Doughterty was my roommate my junior year............we stayed in the honors dorm.........Chandler hall which is by the lake............and me and Dan rented an apartment in Harrisonburg, VA.......our senior year................we graduated the same year....1997


Freshman Dorms | Spring 2017 WRTC - Directory of WordPress Sites

https://sites.jmu.edu/AlmjeldSP17/freshman-dorms/
Apr 27, 2017 - James Madison University is a massive and beautiful school. ... I researched each hall, asked all my college friends, and visited every dorm. ... Huffman, Ikenberry, Weaver, and White; all of which will be reserved for freshmen 

No comments:

Post a Comment