Monday, October 9, 2017

Things will get better the whores of the American Blacks told me..........hold on longer...................YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE FOREVER....................THE DAMAGE CAN NEVER............NEVER BE FIXED..............AND IT IS YOUR FAULT........I TOLD YOU FUCKING COWARDS I DO NOT WANT TO BE HERE...............IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME.................GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY...............AND I WILL IMMEDIATELY................U ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC YOU WOULD LIE AND TELL PEOPLE YOU GAVE ME AN OPPORTUNITY..................


THEY NEVER EVEN TOLD ME............EITHER ABOUT THE FEDERAL INVESTIGATION OR THE PROSTITUTE RING THEY SET UP FOR ME...............THEY EVEN KNOW THEY DIDN'T ....................BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER................B/C THERE ARE WOMEN INVOLVED..........


Why me????  People think I am bragging or something, but to me.......this is the worst thing that has ever happened to anyone in human history...............people humiliating me...........then paying me lip service............calling me sir..........it is just hot air...........you could fucking care less about me........


Image result for voodoo movie
{"cb":18,"cl":3,"clt":"n","ct":12,"id":"iM5InexDtgmbGM:","ml":{"454":{"bh":92,"bw":122}},"oh":360,"ou":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Z7oD1JQITvU/hqdefault.jpg","ow":480,"pt":"VOODOO ( 2017 Samantha Stewart ) Found footage Horror Movie Review ...","rh":"youtube.com","rid":"mycaREyU-5w3aM","rmt":0,"rt":0,"ru":"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v\u003dZ7oD1JQITvU","s":"","st":"YouTube","th":92,"tu":"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?

No comments:

Post a Comment