Saturday, October 21, 2017

I was the Sgt at arms here in like 2009.................at one point I was a member of 6 toastmaster groups....................disrespected and looked down upon.........b/c I have a baby face............and I told them I was mentally ill.............................later I got over my so called illness............by playing basketball 15 hours a day for like a year...........Lea N.........was the president of the club then......a white woman.................I gave her rides to her apartment........b/c she did not own a car...........I have always respected women................but they have not respected me..........she did........I am talking in general...........



GUTS Toastmasters -- Get Up To Speak

guts.toastmastersclubs.org/
The official web site of Toastmasters Club # 5986..

Toastmasters International -G.U.T.S. Club

www.toastmasters.org/Find-a-Club/5986-5986
G.U.T.S. Club. Club meets: Saturday, 8:00 am. G.U.T.S. Club. Club Number: 00005986, District 27, Area F62. Charter Date: Sep. 1, 1985. Visit This Website.

G.U.T.S. Toastmasters Meetup (Annandale, VA) | Meetup

https://www.meetup.com/G-U-T-S-Toastmasters-Meetup/
These are some of the reasons people come to our Get Up To Speak (GUTS) Toastmasters Club in Annandale, Virginia. Maybe one of them is true for you!

GUTS TOASTMASTERS ANNANDALE VIRGINIA_avi.avi - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhUt-mCh2fI
Oct 26, 2010 - Uploaded by SAMerritt313
This video includes tips on giving a good speech. We welcome new members to our Toastmaster's club, GUTS ...

No comments:

Post a Comment