Monday, October 9, 2017

That same uncle...................was the one I stayed with when I was in Wylie, TX in 2013.............James Ruddell..........my mother's other brother...........Gary..........is the one who took over Hobby House Press and the Doll Reader from my grandfather......



I also tell the story of us almost drowning and my uncle drowning b/c they probably do have underground tunnels in that area.............and there are probably devices which can make there be an undertow...........................


54 Baltimore Ave Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971 - Apartments for Rent ...
www.zillow.com › Delaware › Rehoboth Beach › 19971
View 1 units for 54 Baltimore Ave Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971 - Apartments for ... such as Village by the Sea Shoppes, Rehoboth Mews and Gingerbread

The Delaware Bookstore Book - Page 29 - Google Books Result

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0793328764
Carole Marsh - 1991 - ‎Juvenile Nonfiction
... Rehoboth Beach General BROWSABOUT BOOKS 133 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach General, hardbacks, juvenile, paperbacks GINGERBREAD SQUARE ...

No comments:

Post a Comment