Monday, October 9, 2017

Thus the name of the movie............Voodoo....................Paul Chamberlain worked witchcraft on me and has been doing so with the aide of others.................






The day before I went to Beebe hospital..........I was walking in Henlopen acres............which is just North of Rehoboth Beach................I was taking a break from tending my grandfather's bookstore...........................there is an old cemetery back there..........of Indians and settlers.........the next morning I told my cousin Eric a demon would not let me open the door to the bookstore.............probably b/c my father put a hex on me..........used witchcraft.........this was in 1995............the Dutch were early in that area..........so were the Swedes...............thus the Z museum in Lewes.......

Dave and I would ride our bikes when we were kids back in Henlopen acres..........it is near an inlet and has some docks.......................it is mainly residential..................just like the kids in Lost and Found..............


Henlopen Acres, Delaware - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henlopen_Acres,_Delaware
Henlopen Acres is a municipality north of Rehoboth Beach in Sussex County, Delaware, United .... After the arrival - organized by the Dutch merchant Samuel Blommaert (1583–1651 or 1654) - of the first European settlers, the area became ...
Missing: cemetery
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 5/8/16

No comments:

Post a Comment