Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I visited the legal clinic here........to see if i could get in touch with my daughter...........her mother, my 2nd wife............has not told me a single word about her..............

A White man.....named L. Jacob Fien-Helfman helped me.....but he didn't...............another lawyer.....some white woman.....came in to talk to me......and told me that they could do nothing.......when i asked if there is not a data base they could look up to see if i was still married, they told me they did not know of any..............

But the social worker at St Elizabeth's hospital looked up my divorce from my 1st wife in a database...........it is that they do not want to help.............


L. Jacob Fien-Helfman......says he works for the Washington legal clinic.............at 1200 U st.........NW, DC......






Miriam's Kitchen
Social Services Organization
Address2401 Virginia Ave NW, Washington, DC 20037
Hours
 
Closed ⋅ Opens 2:30PM


No comments:

Post a Comment