Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Adri........i am going to send you a copy of my birth certificate.............the original says my eyes are blue.........they are not.......compare to the whole birth certificate fiasco of Pres Obama......a robot made by my dad i bet.....

James Bruce J..........gave my brother my belongings from here........i didn't give permission to either to touch them.................................who knows what my brother David Kellie Williams has done with my belongings.................this was in 2013.......when i was in jail in Manassas, Virginia......



Maryland - Meditation Center Guide - Selected Centers


www.gosit.org/Selections.asp?vST=MD

Records 1 - 40 of 40 - Baltimore Zen Center, World Zen Fellowship · Zen · Severn · Maryland · 21144 · USA · Mid-Atlantic · 410-551-3971, (703) 608-0900 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment