Thursday, January 22, 2015

And again, all these things that have happened to me must be ok,,,,,,,,,,or why i am still being poisoned at some's cafeteria and broke and homeless.........and i am going to keep complaining and holding more people accountable on more charges............


Also, i can tell some of the local black panthers, Sayed S. and others were inviting me to churches in order to set me up with black women b/c i have done stuff for the black community, i did not think churches were into sex rings or a dating service...........civil rights is civil rights........not a reason to give out sex.............


I took private dance lessons here two years ago.............and my dance instructor, from Columbia, a Lina was her name, kinda fat...........she told me to put my hands on her hips in an effort to seduce me..............so my wife would have an excuse for cheating on me if i cheated on her.......


Dance Studio | Falls Church, VA

www.latindancerstudio.com/
  
Latin Dancer Inc., is a local dance studio in Falls Church, Virginia, offering a variety of dance and music lessons to students throughout the surrounding areas.
Google+ page · Be the first to review
1057 West Broad Street, Falls Church, VA 22046
(571) 223-7462

No comments:

Post a Comment