Sunday, January 25, 2015

And again, it still must be ok, b/c i am still here..................the day before yesterday, Friday, Ray, in 5 dorm, New York Ave shelter, violently shook my bed, calling me a cracker and a honkey, and that i should take my "White ass" to some other place, that that is a ni**er" dorm, and white people were not allowed there, and then he said he was going to take a finger nail file and shove it up my ass, and tall, black staff member who always seems to have a problem with me heard him, he even repeated it last night laughing as if it were funny..................


And again, all this must be ok, them spying on me and my family, them poisoning me,,,,,,,,,,,i have to fix my own problems, and the world's problems at the same time, and u fucking idiots cannot even get me food or let me communicate with my daughter, and then u are pathetic enough to tell me u love me.................u are a bunch of pathetic back stabbing cowards are what u are..........


I took yet another tour of the capital, and the white kkk women are still trying to ruin me,,,,,,,,,,,,and after all the help i have given the blacks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are calling me racist names or trying to bait me into a fight by trying to get me to say the n word..........just attack me u fucking cowards..........as i am close to death anyways.................


I guess everyone thinks all this is one big joke, all the women smiling at me think it is funny that they are watching me naked taking a shower and laughing at my genitalia size, the federal gov. even let the rumor spread to Nashville, Tn as a white, gay man was even giving out numbers and he told me someone, Jenny C., was going to be Adrianna's step mother, NO, u people let rumors spread, u spread them yourself, make decisions on my behalf, do things in my name, and i am going to sue in every case, i could care less if this takes 50 years to sort out....

The worst part is you gave a prostitute and an illegal immigrant full custody of my now 13 year old daughter, i don't know where Adrianna is or how she is,,,,,,,,,her mother will not let her write me.......and everyone knows and just lets it happen..........yeah, great country........

No comments:

Post a Comment