Sunday, January 25, 2015

And that is the same thing the cowards down in Austin, Texas told me, Molly B. of the Salvation Army asked me if i was good at chess, and two latino cowards who worked at the va told me that they were sorry for hurting someone of my "caliber"................so if i didn't have any skills it is a good thing that i am abused,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,b/c it is still going on, as all these people keep coming to the library for me to help them in their research, like the blonde woman and the Asian man sitting at the same table here at the shaw library in nw wash dc, and who exchanged looks, it is that same thing that people are interested in me for their research, like Jessica, a tour guide at teh us capital who told me she loved me and that she would take me out.........no, you won't, adn her telling me she loved me is sexual harassment, but as women, esp. white women get away with anything they want to...............


The only reason the fed. gov bailed me out of jail in manassas, is that i had skills, so if i didn't have skills regardless of fault i should rot in jail?


I saw Sayed S. at some's this morning, i pretended as they are pretneding, just like the black man with a cane, a black panther, like Sayed, who usually wears a Chicago bears cap,,,,,,,,,,and said he saw me sitting at the corner of h and 7th st .with his grandmother, then found out who i was became my friend supposedly, but when this implicating him and Sayed, he tried to trick me into saying the n word, then he didn't believe i could make the NBA, then found out it was true, and he is back trying ot be my friend,,,,,,,,,,,i am no ones friend..........u miserable backstabbing cowards..........


And hypocrisy, the blacks these days are just as racist as the whites.............the bald headed black man told the short, skinny, white man he was going to punch him in the mouth b/c supposedly the white man said "ni**er", but no one says anything to the blacks who call me honkey or cracker.;...............and women are just as sexist these days as men............calling me honey...........that is sexual harassment, but no one cares in this vile country............and a black woman, a fat one, was in the bathroom in some's cafeteria today at lunch, and the skinny, light skinned black man saw her, but said nothing.....................nothing but lies and hypocrisy/..................

The USA has a long history of kill, kill, kill, or lie, lie, lie,,,,,,,,,,,,,,like the white kkk man i just saw at the corner of h and 7th st. nw,,,,,,,,,,,,he told me he was mostly Indian and appealed to the Johnny Cochran law firm to trick me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he is all white,,,,,,,,,,,,,kkk more than likely, nice try though.........keep trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment