Sunday, January 18, 2015

I thought it was usually the man who dumps the woman for being overweight..........



ESPN EXCLUSIVE: NFL Offensive Lineman Undergoes Epic Body Transformation After Being Dumped By Cheerleader Girlfriend

By 
Updated: Sun Jan 18 2015 13:03:53 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
ESPN - NFL NY Jets offensive lineman Dan Lee has undergone one of the most incredible body transformations we've ever seen. After breaking up with his long term girlfriend and with pressure mounting from his coaches to lean out - Dan decided it was time for change. Determined to make her regret the decision (she actually cheated on him and then broke up with him!), Dan underwent one of the most incredible body transformations we've ever seen. In the 4 week window, Dan lost a mind boggling 26 lbs of fat and put on 21 lbs of lean muscle. When asked about how he achieved the incredible result, Dan pointed to a revolutionary new supplement combo which he says "was the single most important factor in my transformation". 
NFL's strongest man LaRon Landry tweeted about Fatburn X saying it helped him build lean muscle and burn off fat during the NFL off season
Dan went on to say that the 2 supplements were becoming increasing popular amongst his peers in college sports. However according to our research, it's not just college players that are jumping on this muscle building and fat burning combo. According to our research, NFL's strongest man Laron Landry and New York Knicks player Carmelo Anthony are reported to be also taking the supplement to pack on muscle and lose fat fast. Our resident trainer Ben Summers had this to say about the supplement "this is in my opinion, the most significant breakthroughs in muscle building science to date".
Guardians of the Galaxy Star Chris Pratt is reported to have used Fatburn X to get in shape for his role
So what is it? The first step is called Fatburn XFatburn X contains a unique blend of ingredients which together are capable of stimulating muscle growth and burning fat like you've never seen. Within this supplement, is a never before seen balance of creatine, arginine and nitric oxide. According to one user "Fatburn X gave me pumps and fullness in my muscle that totally blew my mind. Once you start taking it, within a week I gaurantee you'll see noticable results."
Step 2 is a natural testosterone boosting and energy increasing supplement called Alpha Rush Pro. The science behind the combined effect of the supplements is whilst Fatburn X removes fat and allows you to better transform protein into muscle, Alpha Rush Pro stimulates your natural growth hormones to further add mass. If you're skeptical, you're not alone. When we first learned about this muscle building combo, our quick fix fad radar went off right away..
Kobe's ex team mate Dwight Howard is reported to have used Fatburn X to rapidly stack on lean muscle
There had been tons of positive reviews coming in but we at ESPN wanted to test it ourselves. Our enthusiastic sales director Daniel Bellini volunteered to be the guinea pig for this diet since he was about to get married. He wanted to lose 22 lbs for his wedding so ordered Fatburn X and Alpha Rush Pro online. Our ESPN team ran a little bit of our own research before we put Daniel on the test and found:

Fatburn X has been clinically proven to:

  1. Enhance athletic performance and strength
  2. Pump more blood into muscles by expanding veins and capillaries
  3. Deliver nutrients to muscles at a faster rate, which quickly builds lean, solid mass
  4. Rapidly burn fat
  5. Have positive sexual side effects
  6. Boost vascularity & increase the pump

Alpha Rush Pro has been clinically proven to:

  1. Prevent muscle deteoration
  2. Boost natural testosterone levels
  3. Increase energy
  4. Improve mood
  5. Give muscles more definition and size

PUTTING THE COMBO TO THE TEST

For the ESPN Test, a free bottle of Fatburn X & Alpha Rush Pro were delivered in a few days and only charged us for shipping. Below you can see my results and read about them.
4-weeks-1
My Results - I Put On 26 lbs of Muscle In Just 1 Month using the Fatburn X and Alpha Rush ProDiet - Daniel (ESPN)
Week One:
After one week on the diet using both products I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I gained about 7 lb's in muscle mass. But I still wasn't convinced, since they say that much of the initial weight you put on is water weight. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I now weighed over 180 Lbs for the first time in years!
Week Two:
After two weeks of using both supplements, I started the week off with even more energy, and actually sleeping more soundly than before which I believe is a welcome side effect of Alpha Rush Pro. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (this is a result of getting rid of the toxins, I think). Plus I still managed to gain another 6 lb's of mass, putting me at an unbelievable 13 lbs of muscle gain in just 2 weeks. I also had a 6 pack that was starting to come throgh which is suprising seeing as usually when you put on muscle you inadvertently put on fat too. My girlfriend was loving that lol. Hell yeah!

I must admit that I'm starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.
After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am up 6.5 lbs of pure muscle while losing 5.5 lbs of fat. All the fat that I had on my sides are almost completely gone. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the Fatburn X and Alpha Rush Pro combo my energy levels don't dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day! I am even noticing that my stomach is digesting food so much better. No bloating or embarrassing gas after I eat. My stomach is really defined. I never knew that I could have a six pack like this. These products are amazing. I am losing a ton of fat and the muscle gains are UNREAL.
Week Four:
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I gained an unbelievable 26 lbs since starting the Fatburn X and Alpha Rush Pro Combo! Actually everyone at ESPN is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. In week 4 I lost 4 more lbs of fat on top of another 6.5 lbs of muscle I gained. Without a doubt, this is the most effective muscle building supplement I've tried - well worth a try for anyone!
Conclusion: Like us, here at "ESPN", you might be a little doubtful about the effects of this combo, but you need to try it for yourself; the results are real. After conducting our own personal study we are pleased to see that people really are finding success with it (myself included). And you have nothing to lose. To order your bottle, follow the links I have provided and know that you are getting a quality product that works; no strings attached! 
Try the Fatburn X diet and email us with your results. Good luck!
Ryan Hasman
EDITOR’S NOTE: For a limited time, the Official Suppliers of Fatburn X ™ have agreed to offer a Free Monthly Supply to our readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment