Friday, January 23, 2015

I took yet another tour of the capital, and the white kkk women are still trying to ruin me,,,,,,,,,,,,and after all the help i have given the blacks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are calling me racist names or trying to bait me into a fight by trying to get me to say the n word..........just attack me u fucking cowards..........as i am close to death anyways.................


I guess everyone thinks all this is one big joke, all the women smiling at me think it is funny that they are watching me naked taking a shower and laughing at my genitalia size, the federal gov. even let the rumor spread to Nashville, Tn as a white, gay man was even giving out numbers and he told me someone, Jenny C., was going to be Adrianna's step mother, NO, u people let rumors spread, u spread them yourself, make decisions on my behalf, do things in my name, and i am going to sue in every case, i could care less if this takes 50 years to sort out....

The worst part is you gave a prostitute and an illegal immigrant full custody of my now 13 year old daughter, i don't know where Adrianna is or how she is,,,,,,,,,her mother will not let her write me.......and everyone knows and just lets it happen..........yeah, great country........

No comments:

Post a Comment