Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lets see, last nights abuse include getting pushed by the young, black, female security guard last night at new york ave shelter............i asked her why she pushed me, after i went through the metal detector.......and she told me b/c i had snot in my nose, she didn't even check me..........so, not only did she not do her job, but she pushed me for no reason.........i guess b/c all the weak men in the shelter kiss up to her she thought i would as well..................nothing in the USA but controlling women and weak men.................there was a witness, a young, black security guard............but no one says anything, b/c i am just some little, white man...........i hate this counttry.........u idiots tell me u love me that i am going to be reunited with my daughter, as 4 young, white teenage girls told me at the corner of 7th and h st nw wash dc,,,,,,,,,,,it seems like u are playing a game with me.....................and again, i didn't even have a cot last night........as i provide info to help out global terrorism, i am forced to sleep in the sidewalk sometimes, literally so, or on a table with my head down,,,,,,,,,no one cares for anything but themselves.............

No comments:

Post a Comment