Thursday, January 22, 2015

Lets see, last night's harasment at the new york ave homeless shelter in ne wash dc consisted of another racist black man threatening me and sexually harassing me, i told the security guard, who didn't even say a word to the man..............then he kept sexually harassing me and threatening me calling "motherf**ker" this and that and then i went to the front desk to tell a bald headed black man who looks like he is from Africa, and i asked that staff member why do they even have security guards if they are not going to do their jobs, i have been pushed by a female guard for having a runny nose, the same thin, tall for a woman light skinned black woman, Ivy, from PG country Maryland sexually hasses me every time i see her, calling me honey or baby, i guess b/c all the other men are weak she thinks i am..........

No comments:

Post a Comment