Sunday, January 18, 2015

The racist black cowards at new york ave shelter think they are slick,,,,,,,,,the tall man with a beard whom i know from the union mission and also stays at new york told me i had better "back my bitch ass up."  Wayne, whom i met when i 1st came back to the dc area in dec of 2013, smoking marijuana in acc dorm and some kinda drug that had hallucination properties like 6 days ago, touched the arm of another big, black man, who was whining on about them changing the tv station b/c they have the wizards game on............they want me to give them more advice..........isn't going to happen, him and the tall skinny one were standing in front of the tv wanting them to switch it to the Houston Rocket game...........hey, u can insinuate how to beat Brookyln by asking me what part of NYC the Knicks play at and all that...........i am not going to help u, i already told u......i keep posting stuff for the greater good, b/c there are lives at stake, but as far as sports teams...........u are on your own........


I want out of this country.........i am not joking, nor have i ever been, and i already told u i am not giving u any more sports advice, i watch basketball b/c i like it.............after the way u treated me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i asked over and over for a cheap motel room and u could not even give me that, also i told u i don't work for the us fed gov.............whether u believe me or not is ur fault, not mine........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1woJ-4f1Ew

No comments:

Post a Comment