Saturday, January 10, 2015

They called the man magnificent for a reason........he conquered deep into central Europe................................


  • Suleiman the Magnificent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suleiman_the_Magnificent
    Wikipedia
    Suleiman I /ˌsʊlɪˈmɑːn/, known as “the Magnificent” in the West and “Kanuni” (the Lawgiver) in the East, (6 November 1494 – 7 September 1566) was the ...
  • Suleyman I. - Ottoman

    www.theottomans.org/english/family/suleyman1.asp
    Suleyman I was born on 27th April 1495, Monday in Trabzon. His father was Sultan Selim I and his mother was Hafsa Sultan. Suleyman I was a tall man with a ...
  • Süleyman I - Encyclopaedia Britannica

    www.britannica.com/EBchecked/.../Suleyman-I
    Encyclopaedia Britannica
    Süleyman I, byname Süleyman the Magnificent or the Lawgiver, Turkish SüleymanMuhteşem or Kanuni (born November 1494–April 1495—died September 5/6 ...
  • Sultan Suleyman the Magnificent - All About Turkey

    www.allaboutturkey.com › History
    The only son of Selim I, Suleyman I was born on November 6th 1494 at Trabzon (Black Sea coast of Turkey). At the age of 26 he became the 10th sultan of the ...
  • Suleyman | Jewish Virtual Library

    www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../Suleyman.html
    Jewish Virtual Library
    Suleyman in his time was regarded as the most significant ruler in the world, by both Muslims and Europeans. His military empire expanded greatly both to the ...
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment