Monday, March 9, 2015

People do not understand what black in the USA means................RW...............Richard Williams...........tennis coach and father of Venus and Serena............he taught them himself.........on a court in Compton, CA............with balls with little or no air in them.........with cheap tennis rackets......the local gang in Compton beat him up.......................but, from what i hear, the gang leader said that if the man wanted to teach his two little girls that badly after coming back from getting beaten up..........that he could and that him and his gang would leave Richard and his two kids alone........................and now look at them.............like wow...................



RW: I had so much anger in me as a child, it’s a wonder I didn’t blow up and die. [Laughter.] I got beat by a white man at the supermarket when I was about 6 years old. At that time, when you went to the market, you were not allowed to put money into a white man’s or a white woman’s hand. So one day I challenged a white man—I put the money in his hand and smiled. He picked me up and knocked the mess out of me and began to beat me. When he put me down, I looked around for my dad, but my dad had turned and left me.
I got beat up again at another supermarket. And then another time, the Ku Klux Klan attacked me, and my dad got up and left me again. So with the anger I had with my dad and this generation of white people beating up on me, I was extremely angry. My mom eventually taught me how to avoid problems, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment