Monday, September 7, 2015

I lived in that duplex for 7.5 years with my 2nd wife and our daughter Adrianna........................who will be 14 tomorrow...........i have not seen my daughter in almost 3 years.......people ask me where my daughter is...........as if i should know..........my 2nd wife has full custody............as everyone has just let all this happen.............................


    15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025

    15598 Northgate Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025 | Zillow

    www.zillow.com › Virginia › Woodbridge › 22025
    Zillow
    Great duplex/townhome with 3 finished levels. Home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, open kitchen w/separate DR & LR/family room. Lower level w/4th possible ...
    You've visited this page 5 times. Last visit: 2/9/15

No comments:

Post a Comment