Monday, September 7, 2015

I was barred permentaly from here...........for no reason at all........other than ratting them out about the sex rings............and worst of all is that the blacks keep telling me God bless you, things will get better...........but yet they keep getting worse..........and they have only gotten better b/c of me.........all u do is stare at them beating me, pushing me, spitting in my face..........in Richard's case..........who is still trying to intimidate me................and even worse is that everyone knows.........i can tell by the stares i get in the metro.............but no one does anything except to tell me to act like a man or call me Joann.............and then u tell me u love me........u don't even know how to love.....................u are just petty little whores.......

  1. Father Mc Kenna Center 
  2. Catholic Church
  3. Address: 19 I St NW, Washington, DC 20001
    Hours:
     
    Open today · 8:00 am – 1:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment