Sunday, September 6, 2015

Usually people wear their wrist watch on the opposite hand they write with......



Left handed - do you wear your watch on your left or right wrist ...

www.styleforum.net › ... › Men's Style › Classic Menswear
Style Forum
Nov 14, 2011 - 15 posts - ‎14 authors
I'm a lefty and wear the watch on my right hand. I've tried on a couple watched with the crown on the left, thinking it would be more useful but ...

Which arm am I supposed to wear my watch on? - Quora

www.quora.com/Which-arm-am-I-supposed-to-wear-my-watch-on
Quora
Watches are typically intended to be worn on the non-dominant arm. Meaning if you're right handed, you would wear your watch on your left arm. If you were left ...

Why does a man wear his watch on the right hand whereas ...

www.quora.com/Why-does-a-man-wear-his-watch-on-the-right-ha...
Quora
Aug 30, 2015 - Usually right handed people wear their watch in the left hand. The simplest logic that I know of is that while working with their right hand, ...

Lefties? Which hand do you wear your watch and rings on ...

youlookfab.com/.../lefties-which-hand-do-you-wear-your-watch-and-rin...
Do we have any lefties here? Since watches and rings have been a bit of a topic lately, I'd thought I'd ask. Most watches are meant to be worn on the left hand .

No comments:

Post a Comment