Saturday, September 30, 2017

James W................also came to my house in Dumfries, VA......met my 2nd wife..............watched me play soccer several times.............we played softball together as well for ServiceSource............we even watched the final match of the 2006 World Cup together..........at his parents house...........I met his friend Randy......................





I keep seeing James W....................a student of mine at LMEC at one point................who became an assistant teacher as well.........a white man........I see him in NE, at a corner..................from time to time..............5 Guys........I have nothing against James, quite the contrary.........but I am not going to talk to anyone from my former life..........except my daughter........


I was the senior computer trainer..........


LMEC in Alexandria | LMEC 6295 Edsall Rd, Ste 775, Alexandria, VA ...

https://local.yahoo.com/info-153054102-lmec-alexandria
Find LMEC in Alexandria with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Includes LMEC Reviews, maps & directions to LMEC in Alexandria and more from ...

Services Offered By Organization: LAURIE MITCHELL ...

https://www.fairfaxcounty.gov › ... › Human Services Resource Guide (HSRG)
Service Address: 6295 EDSALL ROAD, SUITE 260, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22312-0000. Service Phone: (703) 461-3886. TDD: 711. Contact: mailto:info@lmec.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment