Thursday, September 28, 2017

This bank.....................I knew the people for some time then...........a Black manager, female..............seemed to like me.........I saw Leonard there one day.......Old School.........the Black bank manager probably told him I did not have much money in the bank..........I NEVER gave her permission to tell anyone.........I didn't tell them how much money I had in the bank or say it was ok to ask any banking personnel..........I simply told them I was poor.............they told me that I am White, therefore I could not be poor.............REALLY??  I AM MFN HOMELESS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No


PNC Bank 

Bank in Montclair, Virginia


Address: 5285 Waterway Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025

Departments: ATM (PNC Bank)

Hours:
Open today · 9AM–5PM
Thursday9AM–5PM
Friday9AM–6PM
Saturday9AM–1PM
SundayClosed
Monday9AM–5PM
Tuesday9AM–5PM
Wednesday9AM–5PM
Suggest an edit

No comments:

Post a Comment