Thursday, September 28, 2017

So........it is ok for a manager at a bank to give out my personal banking info?...............it is in the USA if it is a female doing it.........I even called PNC to complain............who told me that that was not illegal, just frowned upon................NO, IT IS ILLEGAL..............nothing will ever happen..........even after I closed my accounts b/c of that and complained vehemently.......nothing ever does in the USA, as long as women are a part of it..............



Moved, closed, or was never here
Yes
No


PNC Bank 

Bank in Montclair, Virginia


Address: 5285 Waterway Dr, Dumfries, VA 22025

Departments: ATM (PNC Bank)

Hours:
Open today · 9AM–5PM
Thursday9AM–5PM
Friday9AM–6PM
Saturday9AM–1PM
SundayClosed
Monday9AM–5PM
Tuesday9AM–5PM
Wednesday9AM–5PM
Suggest an edit

No comments:

Post a Comment