Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Hold on longer..............things will get better..........they can never get better.........trillions of dollars cannot fix what u have done.........putting me in your care makes you 100% responsible for everything that has happened to me......................the damage is already done..........my life is already ruined...........................................and if you are so smart.....then why don't you fix this shit yourselves?????  I guess you need a convenient scapegoat or a bitch boy.........or something similar...........I don't want your fucking money nor will I take it anyways.........I want blood.........there is not justice...........so I will seek it myself............................



Pageviews today
222
Pageviews yesterday
278
Pageviews last month
27,438
Pageviews all time history
426,810
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews

No comments:

Post a Comment