Thursday, June 27, 2019

The last time i had sex was at this house.........i owned it from May of 2005 until Nov of 2012..............and i only had sex with my 2nd wife.........i never cheated on her.......even once.........they would probably say they seduced me...............even though they haven't.....all they do is lie and fuck each other........................ruin my life.........humiliate me..........but call me ungrateful..............................

You will NEVER seduce me.........i am going to be a monk........they knew that...........monks do not have sex.....................................they know that as well........so why did u offer it in the 1st place...?  Simple..........b/c you are prostitutes..............

Then they try to make my penis and testicles bigger......i never asked them to do that.........God made me as he made me..........why do u want to change that????  I guess u really like humiliating me.........




Map of 15598 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA 22025
15598 Northgate Dr
Montclair, VA 22025
15598 NORTHGATE Dr, DUMFRIES, VA 22025 ..... Nearby restaurants include Downunder Services Co, Vernon & Steve Crabs and Montclair Country Club.
15598 NORTHGATE Dr is a townhouse in DUMFRIES, VA 22026. Based on ... This address can also be written as 15598 NORTHGATE Drive, DUMFRIES, Virginia 22026. StatusNot For Sale ..... 15608 Northgate Dr, Montclair, VA. 3 Beds | 1.5 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment