Sunday, July 21, 2019

It is ok to give someone nerve gas in jail??  IF there are women involved..........





They poisoned me in this jail in 2013..............gave me nerve gas............................some whore..........employee of the jail...........................asked me...."Ramsey, honey,  what would it take to say that you were not poisoned?"  She meant sex........................calling me honey IS sexual harassment...............i told her that she would have to kill me..................

Sex rings..........that is what they are hiding..............as i have posted that a ton of times.........i will keep repeating that as well.....................................


Prince William County Adult Detention Center
Juvenile detention center in Prince William County, Virginia
Address9320 Lee Ave, Manassas, VA 20110

No comments:

Post a Comment