Saturday, July 20, 2019

Yet another one about me.............my "mother's" house in Dale City, VA........................my bedroom............has several bookshelves........one i made in shop class in junior high in Rehoboth Beach..................dark wood............................i had books on it........my trophy from Camp Courtney................in Okinawa........my company.........comm company won the base volley ball tournament.......................i only lived there in my senior year in high school.............and stayed there from time to time...........the previous owners must have had a daughter.......the wall paper had flowers on it.................my step father never bothered to change it.......i had to leave when i turned 18............we moved there from Granby drive house...........in 1988...............so he knew i would only live there....................for a brief time...........i just keep some stuff there.......after the Marines.......after college........JMU..............................before getting married, etc..........b/c it was a central place................i think the musket my "father" bought me when i was a kid is still there and some other stuff from my childhood.....................a room in this.......looks very much like that one......


 Rating: 7.4/10 - ‎1,240 votes
45 years later, a journalist's attempts to make a documentary on the case threaten to ... Aired in the USA as a two-part movie on PBS, November 1 and 8, 2009.
Place of Execution is an acclaimed crime novel by Val McDermid, first published in 1999. ... Podcast of Val McDermid talking about A Place of Execution on the BBC's World Book Club · Place of Execution on IMDb · Trailer, ITV production, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment