Wednesday, August 14, 2019

To the American women's rights groups and the Blacks rights groups.........yet another sarcastic thanks for utterly destroying my life forever..........but things would get better..............my life is destroyed.............it can never be fixed....when a person's reputation is THAT messed up......it cannot be fixed..........EVER..............you have literally ruined my life.........all u can do is stick out your chest and show me tits..........b/c that is ALL you are......prostitutes..........from my mother to my 2nd wife...............to a ton of people...

Pageviews today
306
Pageviews yesterday
290
Pageviews last month
9,968
Pageviews all time history
613,007
Followers
0
Manage tracking your own pageviews
More »

Audience

25436

No comments:

Post a Comment